Paris, one of the most beautiful cities in the world. And this summer million people are going to visit the most visit city on earth. And for us Londoners, it’s a quick getaway being 2 hours away from London. And as you may know, Stephanie Tumba, CEO and Founder of Sté Tumba Capital, which owns Celest Lifestyle, is from Paris.
And we believe she’s the best person to talk to when it comes to the city of lights. Here a few questions for her.
- Where are you from and where do you live?
I am from Paris and live in London.
- What is the best thing about living in Paris?
I absolutely love the food culture in France.
- What are the cities that people from another country should definitely visit?
I would recommend Paris (of course), Bordeaux (best vineyards), Biarritz (amazing beaches for surfers), Grenoble & Lyon (sea, ski, and good cuisine)
- What are the national dishes that everyone should try?
Duck à l’Orange is a pleasure for any palette.
- The best season to visit your country
Spring. It’s not too cold not too hot. Paris can go up to 40 degrees in Summer.
- Share some photos that you took from different parts of France.
- Are there any events or festivals that will be interesting for tourists in France?
Top 3 would be Festival des Vieilles Charrues in Carhaix, Solidays in Paris and Electrobeach music festival in Le Barcarès.
- One thing which all tourists have to do when they are in France?
Try frogs and snails 😉
- Share with us some photos of Paris
- What are the top 5 sightseeing attractions that everyone must see in France?
In France: Eiffel Tower, Versailles Palace, Mont-Saint-Michel, The Camargue and The Palais des Papes.
- Talking about food: the best place to eat in France?
May I pick 3, please …
Well, Alain Ducasse in the Plaza Athénée Hotel, Le Mirazur (Menton) and Hiély-Lucullus in Avignon.
- What is the best place for shopping in Paris?
Galeries Lafayette, 10am on Mondays 😉
- Are there any places that tourists rarely go to visit but they are really good?
Place des Vosges
- Are there any interesting events or festivals in Paris
The Festival “Les Femmes S’en Mêlent” – the major event of the independent female music scene
- One thing to do for tourists when they are in Paris?
Definitely climb the Eiffel Tower.
- Are there any places in and near Paris that definitely worth visiting?
Le Marais, Ile de la Cite, and Les Jardins du Luxembourg.
- Five words that can describe Paris?
Romantic, Delicious, Bold, sunshine, and beautiful.
Fashion stylist for hire , image consultant actors, image consultant African, image consultant and life coach, image consultant for celebrities, image consultant stylist, Lifestyle coach, Lifestyle Europe, Lifestyle luxury, Lifestyle management, Lifestyle modification, Personal shopper 101, Personal shopper Europe, Luxury personal shopper, Personal shopper for beauty, Personal shopper for clothes, personal shopper for the elderly, personal shopping delivery service, personal shopping gift experiences, recruiter une styliste, consultant en image, coach en image, conseiller en image pour célébrités, styliste Europe, shopping personnel de luxe, Lifestyle management, shopping personnel en Europe, shopping personnel beauté, help transitioning, fashion help transitioning, what is the process of gender transition, gender transition, transitioning to a woman, what to do in Paris, top ten to do in paris, things in paris France, 10 best things to do in France, things to do in Paris, things to do in France, best things to do in paris, top things to do in paris, things to do in paris, fun things to do in paris, to do in paris, activities to do in paris